A Black Friday Coursera was what we deserved for a closing of the year that we all need to be special. The world today is making the most of the possibilities of the Internet, and in this closing of the year the efforts are aimed at reactivating the economies so hit in all the countries. In Colombia, the last day without VAT more than met sales expectations and companies continue with their commercially aggressive year-end campaigns, with large discounts before Christmas. The digital education platforms have also joined these strategies and today one of the most important ones joins with a year-end promotion, which we should all take advantage of.
For the first time, Coursera will offer a Black Friday promotion to students around the world. From now until December 4, students can redeem a free course or get their first month free in a specialization included in their Black Friday promotion.
With a variety of topics covered in this promotion, there is a course for everyone! Below is a list of some of the top courses included in the Black Friday 2020 promotion that we love to share exclusively with our audience.
Some of the best courses included in the Black Friday Coursera promotion
- The science of wellness from Yale University
- The DIY Musician Specialization from The Berklee College of Music
- Specialization in Design and Modern and Contemporary Art from MoMA
- Specialization in graphic design by CalArts
- Game Design: Specialization in Art and Concepts by CalArts
- Learning to learn from McMaster University and UC San Diego
- Basics of the specialization in positive psychology from the University of Pennsylvania
- Introduction to personal branding from the University of Virginia
- Photography Basics and Beyond from Michigan State University specialization
- Finding purpose and meaning in life: living for what matters most from the University of Michigan
It is a unique opportunity to close the year acquiring new knowledge, which you can proudly include in your resume, thanks to the academic quality offered by Coursera courses, developed by the best universities in the world. If you're reading this and it's not yet December 5, take advantage of Black Friday Coursera, now!