The demand for professionals who have training in digital skills is increasingly required by companies and despite the fact that this is something that has shown a strong boom in the last 2 years, the current reality is that the offer continues to be deficient compared to the demand for suitable professionals in the labor market, which continues to have difficulties in filling positions with profiles such as programmers, data analysts, digital marketing experts, and user experience or user interface designers.
PROGRAMS IN THIS LISTING
UCF Bootcamps Fill High-Demand Skills
According to Glassdoor, the open job offers for these profiles as of August were as follows:
Demand digital skills in 2022
Professional in Digital Marketing
UX / UI Designer
However, numbers may vary when exploring related roles. Platforms like LinkedIn ranks among the 25 most in-demand roles, occupations or positions that could be successfully performed by professionals with the skills that the UCF Bootcamp programs offer.
UCF Bootcamp Programs
The programs offered by the University of Central Florida cover a range of needs in companies, in which any professional could strengthen their profile and obtain the dream job performing essential functions for modern organizations.
The objective of the Bootcamps developed by UCF is that students can advance or start careers in programming, data analysis, digital marketing or UX/UI design. Bootcamps are completely online and feature a contemporary curriculum taught by qualified educators.
The bootcamp offers options that make it easier for students to carry out the study according to the availability to complete it in part time mode, and in the case of the Programming Bootcamp it offers the Full Time option to complete the study in half the time ( 12 weeks).
Registration dates for the UCF Bootcamp
PART TIME START
FULL TIME START
September 19, 2022
September 19, 2022
Analysis of data
October 3, 2022
n / A
n / A
October 17, 2022
n / A
n / A
UX / UI design
August 22, 2022
n / A
n / A
Special Features of UCF Bootcamps
- The University of Central Florida offers different services aimed at making the student's learning process and adaptation to the bootcamp of their choice easier.
- Students will be able to develop a personal portfolio of applications and web projects that will be very useful to show their knowledge and skills to potential employers.
- The UCF bootcamps offer facilities so that professionals and adults who are already working can train without sacrificing their current jobs.
These programs are provided by the University of Central Florida Division of Continuing Education in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a brand of 2U, Inc.
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that enables the world's most prestigious universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people have completed programs powered by Trilogy Education around the world, and more than 2000 companies, including 50% of the Fortune 100, employ them.
The UCF Bootcamps in particular
The UCF Bootcamps follow the career change concept, which giants like Google, through programs like "Growth With Google", have led with the support of hundreds of companies.
The main objective of these programs is to be able to fill the vacancies of professionals with digital skills that the labor market currently demands, but with special attention to allowing professionals who have worked in other fields to have the opportunity to turn their professional careers around. at the right time when.
Today it is no secret that in a very short time some of the most traditional occupations may disappear, so it will be crucial to maintain the capacity for reinvention and competitiveness of hundreds of competent professionals with much to contribute to companies.
Of course, at the end of the Bootcamp, students will receive a certificate that they can add to their CV, and thus have a resume that stands out in the selection processes.
In addition, UCF offers the students of its Bootcamps a very complete accompaniment through different support and professional development services, which will help them improve their profile and be competitive in their professional growth and career change processes.
Valuable accompaniments that even include advice in the selection processes and interviews.
LISTING OF UCF BOOTCAMPS
Bootcamp UCF in programming and web development
Web development is a rapidly expanding career path, and the UCF Coding Boot Camp will teach you the specialized skills needed to enter this rewarding industry. You'll learn the skills needed to master front-end and back-end programming through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum.
- Simulate a professional work environment by working on real-world projects with your peers and developing complex applications to add to your professional portfolio.
- Gain access to additional in-demand technologies like Python, Java, C#, and Amazon Web Services through continuation courses.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from the University of Central Florida Division of Continuing Education, demonstrating your achievement.
- Get help with resume and social media, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, coaching, job hunting and more to help you start or advance your career.
UCF Bootcamp in Data Analysis and Visualization
Learn specialized skills in Python, Machine Learning, R, SQL, and other languages.
We are dedicated to ensuring the success of our online data analysis and visualization boot camp students. With the growing importance of data in today's economy, our program focuses on teaching people the practical and technical skills needed to analyze and solve complex data problems through an innovative online learning format.
Features of the data analysis and visualization program
- After 24 weeks of part-time study, you will receive a UCF Certificate of Completion from the Online Data Analysis and Visualization Bootcamp.
- This syllabus is constantly revised to meet the goal of keeping students fully up-to-date with the trends that organizations demand.
- The projects are aligned with real-world datasets from industries such as finance, human resources, healthcare, and government.
- You'll receive the same level of support as in class, including instructors, assistant instructors, a Student Success Team, a network of free tutors, and more.
UCF Bootcamp in Digital Marketing
The rise of the digital world is changing the way people research, interact and make purchasing decisions for products and services.
UCF's Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a demanding, part-time digital marketing program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to master marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern site reporting and analytics tools. .
- Learn how to use popular tools and technologies like Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and WordPress.
- With convenient evening and weekend sessions, you can study without sacrificing your work schedule.
- Benefit from a dedicated instructional staff and peer knowledge in an online classroom learning environment.
- Cover the fundamentals, then gain real-world digital marketing experience through hands-on projects.
Micro Internships with Parker Dewey
The UCF Digital Marketing Bootcamp has a special benefit of great relevance, by allowing students the possibility of acquiring real experience, through micro-internships that, in addition to being paid, will give them access to a network of potential employers.
UCF bootcamp in UX/UI design
In today's technology-driven world, phrases like "responsive design" and "user-friendly interface" have gained traction across industries. With projected growth rates of 19% and 27%, respectively, user experience researcher and user interface designer are among the top 100 jobs in America.
Companies need innovative thinkers who can transform their businesses through streamlined interfaces and seamless user experiences now more than ever.
- By the end of the Bootcamp students will be able to count on a diverse portfolio of projects ranging from AI sketches to mobile responsive web designs.